The Mpohor/Wassa East District is a district of Ghana in the Western Region. The town of Daboase is the capital.
- What score would you get if you asked your loved ones to rate your success out of 10?
- 'Racist' tap will only give out soap to people with white skin thanks to 'discriminative' sensor
- Couple post smiling DIVORCE SELFIE on Facebook urging others to 'consider their way'
- Language book reveals where in the world 'achoo' becomes 'apchkhi'
- Incredible pictures show puppy found preserved in permafrost for 12,000 years in 'perfect condition'
- Spooked dad flees home after claiming freaky film shows ghost crawling on young daughter's bed
- Shameless woman caught using sex toy in full view of motorists at SERVICE STATION
- Hungry leopard leaps into waterhole to catch a fish and emerges both spotless AND covered in mud
- 'Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi' combat smokers' litter in a very unusual way
- Man opens parcel marked 'return to sender' - and wishes he hadn't when tarantula crawls out
Akan Tribes - Page 1
The Sefwi-Wiawso District is a district of Ghana in the Western Region. The Sefwi are an Akan people.They live predominantly in the Ivory Coast.
The Nzema language, also known as Nzima or Appolo, is spoken by the Nzema people of southwestern Ghana and southeast Côte d'Ivoire. It shares 60%
The Evalue are an Akan people who live in Ghana.
Denkyira was a powerful nation of Akan people that existed in southern present-day Ghana from 1620. Like all Akans they originated from Bono state. Before
The Chokosi are an Akan people who trace their origin to an area in the Ivory Coast in a place they call Anou or Ano.
The Assin are an Akan people who live in Ghana. The capital of the Assin district is Fosu.
The Brong-Ahafo Region is located in mid-western Ghana, between the Ashanti Region and the Northern Region. Its capital is Sunyani.This region was created in 1958.
Ashanti, or Asante, are an Akan people who live predominantly in Ghana and Ivory Coast. They speak Twi, an Akan dialect. Prior to European colonization,
Location: Southern Côte d'Ivoire, Southern GhanaPopulation: 40,000Language: Aowin (Akan cluster of Twi)Neighboring Peoples: Anyi, Asante, FanteTypes of Art: Woodcarving includes