The Mpohor/Wassa East District is a district of Ghana in the Western Region. The town of Daboase is the capital.
- Ghanaian Actors Help Nigerians Boost Sales – Ghallywood Veteran
- Throwback Thursday: These Throwback Photos Of Prez Mahama, Aseidu Nketia, Jj Rawlings, John Dumelo Others Is All You Want To See Today
- I’m A Proud Virgin – Ghanaian Songstress
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Actress, Jasmine Baroudi Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bumps
- KATH defends security personnel accused of brutalizing visitor, journalist
- Video: Man reacts to modern technology after 44 years in prison
- Fire ravages Nungua orphanage; leaves three Bibles unburnt
- ‘Military men’ deliberately incriminated four supporters - NPP suspects conspiracy
- Binchap D/A School cries for classroom block and desks
- KATH security allegedly brutalize visitor and a journalist, but hospital defends action
Akan Tribes - Page 1
The Sefwi-Wiawso District is a district of Ghana in the Western Region. The Sefwi are an Akan people.They live predominantly in the Ivory Coast.
The Nzema language, also known as Nzima or Appolo, is spoken by the Nzema people of southwestern Ghana and southeast Côte d'Ivoire. It shares 60%
The Evalue are an Akan people who live in Ghana.
Denkyira was a powerful nation of Akan people that existed in southern present-day Ghana from 1620. Like all Akans they originated from Bono state. Before
The Chokosi are an Akan people who trace their origin to an area in the Ivory Coast in a place they call Anou or Ano.
The Assin are an Akan people who live in Ghana. The capital of the Assin district is Fosu.
The Brong-Ahafo Region is located in mid-western Ghana, between the Ashanti Region and the Northern Region. Its capital is Sunyani.This region was created in 1958.
Ashanti, or Asante, are an Akan people who live predominantly in Ghana and Ivory Coast. They speak Twi, an Akan dialect. Prior to European colonization,
Location: Southern Côte d'Ivoire, Southern GhanaPopulation: 40,000Language: Aowin (Akan cluster of Twi)Neighboring Peoples: Anyi, Asante, FanteTypes of Art: Woodcarving includes