- Man stuck in Eurostar queue transcends traffic stress by doing Tai Chi in middle of road
- Are You A Fan Of Indian Movies? DStv’s Zee World Has Got You Covered
- Woman with the 'perfect bum' models jeans for a living as designers say her backside is ideal shape
- Blackpool Beach hosts selfie Guinness World Record attempt with hundreds posing for pics
- World's weirdest menu? Restaurant serves crocodile foot, battered salamander and woodlice for dinner
- Adorable moment two raccoons take the plunge and learn to swim in family pool
- Makeover for absurdly woolly sheep after he's shorn of world record 40kg of fleece
- Naked models blend into stunning landscapes with the help of body paint - can you spot them?
- Watch stomach-churning moment girl stretches hole in her ear - before it goes horribly wrong
- Drone hobbyist hits back at dad who accuses him of filming children in park
Starring: Prince David Osei, Martha Ankomah, Roselyn Ngissah, Robert Scot, Emmanuel Armah, Gifty Temeng
Two friends with so much in common but with different perspectives to personal relationships. For Nina, her life has been devastated from the one true relationship she ever engaged in. Also witnessing the heartbreak her mother suffered, she swore never to get into a serious relationship.
Afua on the other hand is reveling in her relationshi, and defends any advice to the contrary. Do they both have valid arguments or flawed perspectives? Find out