- Neighbours of Area 51 'alien' break 60-year silence over living next door to top secret site
- Discovery of mysterious 'ALIEN' corpse on riverbank leaves scientists baffled
- Woman dislocates JAW after screaming in excitement during a game of cards
- Growing up is hard, but 29 is the new 21 for the Peter Pan generation
- Watch Eric the cockatoo dubbed 'world's rudest bird' call playful dog a "f****** c***"
- Desperate fellwalker rescued after getting trapped in a box 1,600ft up a mountain
- Chimney sweep's hilarious van sign offering free gruel to apprentices under six is a Facebook hit
- As eBay turns 20 we find 20 of the craziest auction tales and trades
- Patrick Moore 'watched UFO being caught on camera but BBC edited it out of his documentary'
- Lad sends picture of PENIS to HR manager before starting new job with the company
"Pictures from Nollywood Producer Chidi Chijioke Wedding"
More from News
- Anthony Baffoe praises SuperSport for supporting local league development in Africa #OnlyTheBest
- Travel Feature: Lions, elephants and a trip across Johannesburg
- Top NPP Executive Under Investigation By CID Over Fraud
- Ladies: 10 Ghanaian Male Celebrities Who Look Dapper In Suit
- Forget George Boateng, No One Has Officially Been Issued With Presidential Nomination Forms – NDC Executive
On April 27th 2013, family, friends, and colleagues witnessed the celebrated union of Chidi Chijioke and his beautiful wife Chinonye Okonkwo in Abagana Village (Anambra State) where both the traditional and white wedding was held at Holy Family Catholic Church, Army Barracks in Anambra State (Nigeria).
Nollywood actors, producers, and marketers came out in their numbers to celebrate and support the wedding of their colleague. Some of the actors who graced the event are Patience Ozokwor, Angela Okorie, Walter Anga, Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie, Joyce Kalu, Junior Pope, Evelyn Esin and Zubby Michael (Chidi Chijioke's Best Man), just to name a few.
The Special adviser to Enugu State Governor on Media was also present to witness the celebrated union of the lovely couple. Congrats to them!
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
Omotola Condemns Eko Hotel Hall, Says 'It’s Too Hot For My Skin' [PICTURES]
Annie and 2face's Love Story: How They Met at age 15, first words, how they both suffered and their big wedding!!!
See What Bad Mouth People Have Done To Sexy Toolz [PICTURES]
Wizkid Congratulates Girlfriend On Graduation
PHOTOS: Bishop Oyedepo’s First Daughter, Love Oyedepo’s Traditional Wedding
I’m Not Supporting Gay Marriage- Actor Emeka Ike Cries Out!
Eucheria Anunobi Lobbies For Imo State’s Lagos Liaison Job
God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfiil His promises” Chidi Mokeme
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org