- Paa Qwesi: I Can Bring Back Castro
- ‘It’s The Man Who Has Been Disgraced, Not My Daughter’ – Kyeiwaa’s Father Speaks
- OMG!! These 8 Hot Photos Of Nadia Buari After Having Twins Will Make Your Day
- I Made Love To Kyeiwaa's Husband On Wedding Night
- Baby breaks down in tears every time his mum finishes reading his book
- Could the sting of a WASP be the key to curing cancer?
- Do you know your poo?: Doctors encourage Brits to stay healthy by breaking toilet taboo
- Yeti footprint twice the size of a man's is discovered by schoolboy on camping trip
- Guys!! 5 Signs She’s Not Enjoying Your Banging
- 6 Obvious Signs She Wants You To Kiss Her
Military Zone - Part 2
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.