- Breath Taking Pics Of Malnourished Mother Burying Her Dead Baby [Graphic Photos]
- BREAKING NEWS: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Robbed In Ghana?
- OMG!! You Need To See This Cute Photo Of Sulley Muntari And His Son
- Like Seriously? See The Cash Davido Has To Spend Within 24 hours
- SHOCKER: Baby Selling Factories Busted, You Won't Believe How Much A Baby Cost
- Unbelievable!! Meet Woman With 13cm Horn Growing Out Of Her Forehead - See Photos
- Husband Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife after Sleeping With Her Several Times
- Divorce Between Afriyie Acquah And Amanda Looms - He Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram [Listen To Audio]
- Bad at maths? Blame your mother! Pregnant women with low levels of a certain hormone are twice as likely to have numerically-challenged children
- Eating steak or salmon every day could be 'as good for your heart as giving up smoking'
Tears Of An Illiterate 2 - Part 2
Features: Tonto Dike, Yul Edochie, Sylvester Madu, Eve Essien, Ken Erics, Queeneth Hilbert
"The movie is about three good brothers who are orphans. They struggled right from childhood to survive on their own. Along the line, the youngest (Ken Erics) gave up his education to sell firewood and later became a carpenter in other to support his elder brothers (Sylvester Madu, the eldest, and Yul Edochie, the second) through school.
The eldest was opportune to travel out of the country, but returned three years later very rich and with a pretty wife. Life became exciting for the three brothers as they lived happily together in one mansion. But then came along Ada (Tonto Dike), the uneducated lover of Ugo (Ken Erics), who is uneducated too. Ken insisted on marrying Tonto,but the elder brothers were firmly against it. There was a brutal fight and Ken moved away from his brothers.
Then came along Monica (Eve Essien), who is Ekene (Yul Edochie's) fiancée, she's a thief, she manifested and five million naira got missing. The two brothers went to war with each other as to who stole the money. And as if the family wasn't torn apart enough, the elder brother's wife from abroad disappeared with all their money. All was lost."
"The questions now are, can all be recovered? The wealth, the love, the unity, the smiles and laughters...and how does all these relate to Tonto Dikeh as an Illiterate?