- Is Google A Blessing Or A Curse To The Human Brain?
- 13 Common English Words And Phrases Used By Ghanaians Which Are Wrong
- Ohemaa Mercy Kicks Off “Praise Break” Campus Tour With Mega Concert
- Morris BabyFace And Criss Waddle Jab Ofori Amponsah For Going Back To Highlife
- Beauty With Sharmaine Oddoye: Get The Look – Your Favourite Celebrity Hairstyles
- Yvonne Nelson Has The Best Life Advice And You Need To See It
- Everything You Need To Know About Black Stars Training Ahead Of Canada Game
- Is John Dumelo About To Get Married?
- 16 Ghanaian Celebs In Their Most Fashionable Look This Week
- Guys: 10 Ways To Understand How A Woman’s Brain Works And Know How To Live With Her
My Own Uncle 4
Starring: Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Yul Edochie & Prince Nwafor
Esther (Ini Edo) is a poor orphan who is forced to live with herked uncle (Ugezu J. Ugezu) as she has nowhere to else to go. One day, she manages to escape ending up in a city of lights where she is introduced to a very demanding life-style of temple of the sexy vampires by Gladys (Oge Ogoye). Esther's life is at stake when the members of the temple begin to face troubles and a sacrifice has to be made.