- You've heard of Batman vs Superman but what happens when Black Widow takes on Scorpion?
- Wild horses being shot with contraceptive to stop them breeding with pit ponies
- Watch wedding guest's attempt to catch bridal bouquet goes badly wrong
- World's shortest man Chandra Dangi dies in American Samoa after suffering from pneumonia
- Amazing photo of surfer swimming VERY close to a shark among stunning shots
- Why is light fast, why does glass smash and how quickly could a hamster brew up?
- All The Plans Disney Has For African Families Unveiled
- Gifty Anti Will Be Marrying Soon … And This Is The Man Warming Her Bed
- 10 Types Of Love You’ve Probably Experienced But Do Not Know What It Is
- Music, Comedy And Pure Entertainment: Viacom Has Way More Of That For You #OnlyTheBest
Features: Alex Kofi Adu, Rose Mensah, Portia Asare Boateng, Emelia Brobbey, Bridget Kwakye, Godfred Opoku Mensah
Four children had the same parents but one of them ,Asantewaa, always got the best. This raged jealousy among the siblings. Years later their father bought a house for Asantewaa when she got married. This time two of her siblings and an uncle plotted against her, only to later find out why Asantewaa was treated differently. Will it be too late to correct the mistakes of their past?